Name of the Journal: Himalayan Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities
- The Himalayan Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities publishes the original and unpublished articles.
- The research papers must not exceed 10 manuscript pages.
- Contributions must be typed double - spaced. A hard copy along with a soft copy in MS Word format (Times New Roman for English/ Kruti Dev 10, for Hindi, font size 12) must be sent to the chief editor/ Managing Editor.
- The name(s) of the author(s) with institutional affiliation must be mentioned on the title sheet of the article.
Preparation of Manuscript:
- Please use end notes, numbered serially, double - spaced. All reference numbers within the article should be in superscript. The notes should confirm to the following style:
- Book Article:
Partha Chatterjee, (1994) “ Gandhi and the Critique of Civil Society”, in Ranjit Guha, ed., Subaltern Studies III: Writings on South Asian History and Society, Delhi: Oxford University Press.
Submission of paper
- All the manuscript in duplicate along with original figures with a copy thereof should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Hard copy should be submitted to
Prof. A K Dobriyal Managing Editor (Himalayan Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities), Department of Zoology, HNB Garhwal University Campus, PAURI GARHWAL –246001 UTTARAKHAND.
Journal’s policy for publication:
- First author would necessarily be the subscriber of the journal
- It is mandatory for the authors to purchase 20 reprints of their paper (s).